- Request Form for Publications / Promotion - for students, faculty, and staff associated with the Division who request assistance in promoting events, courses, lectures, or other promotional needs
- Request for Website Updates / Additions - for those within the Division seeking to make any update to personal/departmental pages
- Funding Request Form (Events & Travel) - for students, faculty, and staff associated with the Division or departmental funds
- Key Check Out Policy Form - for faculty and staff who will be checking out a key for long-term use
- CLAS Travel Approval Form - for faculty and teaching assistants who may be travelling during the academic year
- Building Fact Sheet
- Translation, Interpretation and Tutoring Services
- Sending Documents to the Copy Center
- Graduate and Professional Student Life Guide
- Graduate College
- Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistant (FLTA) Program
Division of World Languages, Literatures and Cultures Committees:
|Committee Name||Charge||2018-2019 Membership|
|DWLLC Interdisciplinary Initiatives Committee||
The immediate task of this committee is to organize a panel discussion this semester connected to the overarching theme of the white paper—critical global literacies.
Sabine Golz (German and CL)
|DWLLC Curriculum Committee||
This committee would be charged with identifying best practices to develop and sustain interdisciplinary and/or team teaching within the Division.
Kendra Strand (ASLL)
|DWLLC Building and Space Committee||
This committee serves as building advocates and provided recommendations for space usage and general facility needs throughout the building, primarily to Division assigned spaces.
Becca Tritten (DWLLC Admin/Chair)
|DWLLC Executive Committee||
The role of the Executive Committee is to consult with faculty, students, and staff and to advise the Director regarding Division activities. The Executive Committee meets at least monthly to advise the Director on Division administration; proposals related to academic goals of the Division; issues brought to the Executive Committee by units or faculty in the Division; requests that involve Division resources that are submitted by individual units, including faculty lines and physical space allocation; resolution of matters presented by individual members of the faculty, staff, or student body that affect more than one unit; collegiate review processes; and use of facilities and space.
Russ Ganim (DWLLC Director/Chair)
|DWLLC Committee on Pedagogy and Instructional Innovation||
The charge of the committee is to find ways to share methodological expertise across the Division. The Outcomes Assessment report underscores the overall effectiveness of the teaching and learning going on in our unit, but also points out that there are multiple ways to learn from each other and that more collaboration is necessary in order to tackle issues related to placement, proficiency, and learning experiences outside the classroom such as cultural events and study abroad.
Giovanni Zimotti (Spanish CLAS Core/Chair)