Sarah Fagan, Ph.D.
Sarah Fagan’s research and teaching interests include Germanic linguistics, theoretical linguistics, and the German language.
- LING:1050 - Language and Formal Reasoning
- LING:4020 - Morphology
- LING:6040 - Linguistic Structures
- GRMN:3845 - The Structure of German
- GRMN:3855 - The Sounds of German
- GRMN:3865 - History of the German Language
- German Phonetics and Phonology: Theory and Practice. New Haven, CT: Yale University Press, 2016, pp. xx, 416 (co-authored with Mary Grantham O’Brien, University of Calgary).
- German: A Linguistic Introduction. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2009, pp. xiv, 317.
- Using German Vocabulary. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2004, pp. viii, 588.
- The Syntax and Semantics of Middle Constructions: A Study with Special Reference to German. (Cambridge Studies in Linguistics, 60.) Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1992, pp. x, 300.